Patented and manufactured in Spain (Barcelona), it has existed for 30 years and from now on in our country as well.
"FIZIO AKTIV" is the first to import this technology to Serbia.
It is very important to emphasize that INDIBA activ cell therapy doubles the healing process, which directly means that compared to standard types of physical treatment, twice less treatment is needed with this method and that twice less time is needed on the treatment itself.
INDIBA activ therapy is a non-invasive method that stimulates the natural mechanisms of tissue healing and recovery based on the unique proionic action in cells. The Proionic System stimulates intra and extra cellular ion exchange by restoring the physiological electrical activity of cells, which leads to the normal functioning of cells.
This system based on the frequency of 448 kHz is the key to our active cell therapy, activates biostimulation, stimulates microcirculation and promotes hyperactivity, respecting the physiology of the cell.
Active cell therapy causes three effects:
1. Biostimulation (cold feeling for the patient)
- non-thermal effect in tissues and cells. The 448 kHz frequency stimulates biostimulation within the tissue by generating:
- movements in the extracellular matrix
- cell nutrition
- increase in cellular metabolism
2. Vascularization (comfortable feeling for the patient)
- enhances tissue microcirculation and vasodilation
- Increases blood flow
- oxygenates cells and tissues
- Drains tissue
- boosts further cell metabolism
3. Hyperactivation (warm feeling for the patient)
- Dramatically boosts cellular metabolism
- performs tissue detoxification, toxin drainage
- modifies tissue balance to defend against fibrosis and activate the endogenous mechanism of the cell
Indications for INDIBA activ cell therapy:
- musculoskeletal injuries: contusions of muscles, nerves and joints, distortions of joints, distension of muscles and ligaments, ruptures of muscles and tendons, dislocation of joints, after bone fractures ...
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- joint diseases: inflammatory and degenerative processes (arthrosis, spondylosis, synovitis, bursitis, periarthritis ...)
- disc herniation, ischialgia
- edema drainage, hematoma resorption, scar healing
- treatment of sports injuries
- split skin (treatment of open wounds)
There are no contraindications to the presence of metal implants.