Lymph is a fluid that flows through the lymphatic system, a system made up of lymph vessels and lymph nodes.
Lymph is created in all tissues of the body, then flows through the lymph vessels and nodes and affects the veins. One of the main roles of the lymphatic system is to preserve and maintain homeostasis of the internal environment of the body and to defend the organism from infection. With the help of lymph, metabolic waste is transferred from the cells of all organs to the venous system, they absorb and transport nutrients, especially fats, from the intestinal tract to the cells of the organs. The lymph is in charge of transporting microorganisms and their products to the lymph nodes where they are destroyed.
When the lymph cannot drain normally from the tissue due to damage or blockage of the lymph vessels, there is an excessive accumulation of lymph that causes swelling of the tissue - lymphedema. It most often occurs on the extremities. It often occurs due to the pressure of enlarged organs or tumors on the lymph or venous vessels, narrowing of the lymph vessels as a consequence of radiotherapy or surgical treatment. Lymphedema can also occur if the lymph vessels become blocked due to infection or accumulation of tumor cells in the lymph vessels.
LYMPHEDEMA is recognized by the swelling of the arms and legs, there is a feeling of fullness and heaviness, in severe cases the skin thickens and the so-called Elephantiasis (ivory).
Since lymphedema is treated, but not cured permanently, it is more correct to talk about the treatment of lymphedema or help with lymphedema, than about treatment.
Medical device power Q8120 has:
- 12 chambers
- double channel,
- works at a pressure of 0 to 200 mmHg.
- 10 modalities of work
- possibility to set and record programs
- adjusting the pressure for each chamber individually
- bolnički model (višesatna svakodnevna upotreba) hospital model (multiple daily use) professional / medical model (multiple daily use)
- possibility to choose accessories with the device between 1. Long pants 2. a pair of short legs, belt, sleeve outlet for connecting the cable with a panic button
TREATMENT OF LYMPH DRAINAGE
Lymphatic drainage is one of the very effective techniques for detoxification of the organism and regeneration of tissues. It unblocks lymph channels and blood vessels, which leads to the natural flow of lymph from the peripheral parts of the body, so that there is a reduction in swelling and pain caused by excessive amounts of lymph and metabolites in the body. It has a beneficial effect on the nervous, muscular and immune systems. The regenerating effects of lymphatic drainage are not limited only to the tissue we drain, but also to deep tissues, e.g. in osteoporosis and stiff joints. The principle of operation of the lymphatic drainage device is based on the existence of a closed system, in the form of a cuff, which is pumped at rhythmic intervals during application and puts pressure on the skin and the tissue below it. During the application, the cuffs are inflated successively, according to the established, defined and guided order, always first placed on the distant (distal) parts of the body, and then according to the center of the body, following the traces of venous and lymphatic vessels. Segmental increase and decrease of pressure from the periphery to the center causes accelerated venous and lymphatic drainage and stimulation of lymph circulation.
WHEN IS LYMPH DRAINAGE APPLIED?
- To strengthen the body's immunity
- As a prevention of migraines and headaches
- Swelling of the legs so-called. Heavy legs - increased load on the legs after sports activities, standing or sitting.
- Drainage before and after sports activities, as a prevention of muscle fatigue, leads to faster elimination of lactic acid from the muscles.
- Therapy after liposuction and other methods of aesthetic surgery, accelerates tissue regeneration, reduces swelling, pain, tension, shortens the recovery period.
- Prevention of cellulite, venous insufficiency, varicose veins
- The basic method in all weight loss methods and as the beginning of all reduction and detoxification diets.
- Prevention and slowing of the signs of skin aging.
LYMPH DRAINAGE CONTRIBUTES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Improves lymphatic function
- Regular application reduces the volume of fatty parts - two numbers less!
- Increases the effectiveness of cavitation, radiowave, cryolipolysis treatments
- Stimulates collagen fibers
- Prevention is rheumatoid arthritis
- Supports bowel function and acts against constipation
- Relieves pain and fatigue in the legs and relieves the feeling of heavy legs
- Contributes to detoxification of the body
- Helps heal wounds
- Activates metabolism
- Improves foot circulation - cold foot problem
- Used to shape the body / legs
- Improves skin elasticity, slows down skin aging
- Reduces cellulite
Indications for the use of lymph drainage
- Chronic edema
- Post-operative lymphatic obstruction
- Prevention and treatment of varicose veins (varicose veins)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (before and after surgery)
- Reynolds syndrome
- Neuropathy, neuralgia
- Chronic edema
- Osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, gout
- Tenalgia - "tennis elbow", "jumping knee"
- Convalescence (distortion, removal of fixations)
- Skin Eating Disorders
- Lymph node dissections
- Oncology (after ablation, nodectomy)